Privacy4Patriots - Coming In 2014
Privacy4Patriots, the simple step-by-step system that helps you protect your privacy from scam artists and government spies, will launch in 2014. Until then, please read the tips below to help protect your online privacy.
Here are the Privacy4Patriots "Top 4 Ways to Shake Internet Hackers". By following these four easy steps – and repeating them periodically – a computer user will be able to keep those who spy at bay.
2. Browse anonymously. Every computer has its own identity called an IP address that carries much of the user’s information with it. An IP address can reveal one’s location, age, sex, income and home value information. Services such as hide-my-ip.com cloak one’s identity and keep information private.
3. Delete Ad tracking software for free. Even when cookies are turned off, some websites can install tracking software on a computer to track the user’s every move. Spybot Search and Destroy, for example, will erase these bots and keep the user’s information and computer safe.
4. Erase the search history. Some search engines will store every search the user has made. Those with Google accounts can visitgoogle.com/history, sign in and then click “Remove All Web History.”
For more privacy resources, check out these articles:
- The shocking new way you’re being spied on
- 3 ways to keep your emails private
- 4 Ways You’re Giving Facebook Your Identity
- Speak out now or forever be spied on
- You can know for sure if your emails were opened
- The government says they’re protecting your email privacy…but it could be exactly the opposite
- Your credit cards are blabbermouths